This database contains do-it-yourself repair and maintenance information on most major manufacturers of domestic and imported vehicles. New repair procedures, TSBs and updates are added to the product on a regular basis. All of the content has been created by ASE certified technicians.
The Colorado Historic Newspapers Collection (CHNC) currently includes more than 600,000 digitized pages, representing 160+ individual newspaper titles published in Colorado from 1859 to 1923.
The single-most comprehensive resource for consumer-oriented health content. It is designed to support the information needs of patients, and to foster an overall understanding of health-related topics. CHC provides content covering all areas of health and wellness from mainstream medicine to the many perspectives of complementary, holistic and integrated medicine.
Business Source Premier is the industry’s most popular business research database, featuring the full text for more than 2,200 journals. Full text is provided back to 1965, and searchable cited references back to 1998.
This comprehensive resource draws on the connections between the environment and a variety of disciplines such as agriculture, education, law, health and technology. Topics covered include global climate change, green building, pollution, sustainable agriculture, renewable energy, recycling and more.
These practice tests are good for the permit test, driver’s license test and the senior citizens’ refresher test. The written part of those tests at all Colorado DMV locations is the same.
Designed for libraries, this site includes information from the U.S. Federal Census from 1790-1930, the Periodical Source Index (PERSI), the Revolutionary War Pension Applications & Bounty Land Warrant applications, and the Freedman’s Bank Records.
Designed for secondary schools, public libraries, junior/community colleges and undergraduate research, this database features full text for more than 1,990 reference books, encyclopedias and non-fiction books from leading history publishers, such as Branden Publishing, Compass Point Books, Houghton Mifflin, Lerner Publishing Group, Mason Crest Publishers, Morgan Reynolds Inc., Oliver Press, Oxford University Press, Rourke Publishing LLC., Salem Press, Stackpole Books, Toucan Valley Publications and more.
Providing exclusive online full text for many of the top consumer legal reference books, Legal Information Reference Center contains hundreds of full-text publications and thousands of legal forms, with more content being added on a regular basis.
Designed specifically for public libraries, MasterFILE Premier provides full text for magazines, reference books, and primary source documents. This database also provides an Image Collection containing photos, maps & flags.
This database contains full text for a variety of popular middle school magazines. All full-text articles are assigned a reading level indicator (Lexiles). Full text is also available for thousands of biographies and historical essays.
Containing resources that present multiple sides of an issue, this database provides the basis from which students can realize and develop persuasive arguments and essays, better understand controversial issues and develop analytical thinking skills.
Newspaper Source provides cover-to-cover full text for more than 40 national (U.S.) and international newspapers. The database also contains selective full text for more than 330 regional (U.S.) newspapers.
This robust resource provides ultimate coverage for full-text business publications, on a regional level, for the United States and Canadian provinces. Key resources include newspapers, radio & TV news transcripts, trade publications, magazines and newswires, with full-text content coverage spanning over 22 years.
Through a collection of comprehensive full-text content, this database provides users with detailed, yet user-friendly repair guides for all manner of small engines. All of the content is organized in a powerful, easy-to-use manner so that users can quickly gain the information they need.
A comprehensive research database that provides easy access to a multitude of full-text, science-oriented content. Designed to meet every student researcher’s needs, Science Reference Center contains full text for hundreds of science encyclopedias, reference books, periodicals and other sources.
In using this database teachers, librarians and student researchers can explore current events, social, political and economic issues, scientific discoveries and other popular topics frequently discussed in the classroom. TOPICsearch contains full text for tens of thousands of articles from diverse sources, including international newspapers, EBSCO’s unparalleled collection of periodicals, biographies, public opinion polls, book reviews, pamphlets and government information.
What is the Hour of Code?
Medline Plus https://medlineplus.gov/
- For patients, families & friends
- Provides information about diseases, conditions, and wellness issues in language you can understand
- Free, reliable, up-to-date health information
Health & Aging https://www.nia.nih.gov/health
- Provides reliable, easy to understand health information
- Includes background information, open-captioned videos, quizzes & frequently asked questions
- Enables rapid identification of unknown solid-dosage medications (tablet/capsules) based on physical characteristics and high-resolution images
- Provides links to drug information and drug labels
Drug Information Portal https://druginfo.nlm.nih.gov/drugportal/
- A gateway to selected drug information from the U.S. National Library Medicine and other key U.S. Government agencies
- Includes summaries tailored to various audiences
Genetics Home Reference https://ghr.nlm.nih.gov/
- NLM’s consumer-friendly site for information about genetic conditions, the genes or chromosomes associated with those conditions
- Includes the effects of genetic variations on human health
- Easy-to-read, actionable, and evidence-based health information
Household Products Database https://hpd.nlm.nih.gov/index.htm
- Includes 11,000+ consumer brands to health effects from Material Safety Data Sheets provided by manufacturers
- Enables scientists and consumer to research products based on chemical ingredients
National Center for Complementary & Integrative Medicine https://nccih.nih.gov/
- Federal GOverment’s lead agency for scientific research on the diverse medical and health care systems, practices and products that are not generally considered part of conventional medicine.