What is the Hour of Code?
Welcome to the Colorado Grants Guide® Online, the most comprehensive database of funders that support Colorado-based community organizations. Your subscription gives you unlimited access to search our funder database, the ability to create a “Favorite” funders folder and free technical assistance articles and resource lists.
The Colorado Historic Newspapers Collection (CHNC) currently includes more than 600,000 digitized pages, representing 160+ individual newspaper titles published in Colorado from 1859 to 1923.
This database contains do-it-yourself repair and maintenance information on most major manufacturers of domestic and imported vehicles. New repair procedures, TSBs and updates are added to the product on a regular basis. All of the content has been created by ASE certified technicians.
These practice tests are good for the permit test, driver’s license test and the senior citizens’ refresher test. The written part of those tests at all Colorado DMV locations is the same.
Designed for libraries, this site includes information from the U.S. Federal Census from 1790-1930, the Periodical Source Index (PERSI), the Revolutionary War Pension Applications & Bounty Land Warrant applications, and the Freedman’s Bank Records.
Use these resources to access magazine, newspaper, and encyclopedia articles, study current issues, and search for health and business information, and much more!
Click on the EBSCO HOST button above and log in with your library card to access all of these resources listed bellow.
Business Searching Interface
Explora General and School Research
NoveList and NoveList K-8
Consumer Health Complete
Legal Information Reference Center
Points of View
Small Engine Repair Reference Center
Science Reference Center
My Heritage Library Edition
Medline Plus https://medlineplus.gov/
- For patients, families & friends. Free, reliable, up-to-date health information
Health & Aging https://www.nia.nih.gov/health
- Includes background information, open-captioned videos, quizzes & frequently asked questions
- Enables rapid identification of unknown solid-dosage medications (tablet/capsules) based on physical characteristics and high-resolution images. Provides links.
Drug Information Portal https://druginfo.nlm.nih.gov/drugportal/
- A gateway to selected drug information
Genetics Home Reference https://ghr.nlm.nih.gov/
- Includes the effects of genetic variations on human health
- Easy-to-read, actionable, and evidence-based health information
Household Products Database https://hpd.nlm.nih.gov/index.htm
National Center for Complementary & Integrative Medicine https://nccih.nih.gov/
- Federal GOverment’s lead agency for scientific research on the diverse medical and health care systems, practices and products that are not generally considered part of conventional medicine.