As of Monday, November 23rd.
The Buena Vista Public Library currently offers modified services to help combat community spread of the Coronavirus.
- Hours: Monday through Friday 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. and Saturday 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. for limited computer use, printing and copier use, and access to the collection. Reading areas and play areas are closed.
- Use Curbside Service to pick up your holds. Place orders online or call in requests; call ahead after receiving your notice that items are ready and a package will be left in the front foyer for pickup.
- Library occupancy will be limited to 10 guests at any given time.
- All visitors must wear a face mask for the duration of their visit.
- Guests are limited to browsing our collection and 1-hour computer use per day.
- Printing: send files and quantity information to email@example.com and retrieve at the front desk.
- Computers by reservation: limited to four stations. Call 395-8700 for a 1-hour reservation, or available on a first-come basis.
- All returns may go in the outdoor Book Return, including media. Items are quarantined and cleaned per CDC recommendations before returning to circulation.
The Library has increased its ebook and audiobook purchases and offers tens of thousands of digital books, movies, and magazines. Our website www.buenavistalibrary.org offers tutorials on all of our available resources. Meeting room use continues to be suspended. Public WiFi is available throughout our parking areas and at McPhelemy Park 24 hours a day.